Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eclair Dessert

Mmmm. This is a favorite of mine and I wanted this for my birthday cake this year. So good. I halved the recipe and made it in an 8x8 pan. Perfect amount for our little family.

Elciar Dessert
Crust: Boil 1 square butter and 1 cup water. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup flour with a fork. Add 4 eggs one at a time, beating with electric mixer after each. Spread in a greased 12x16 jelly roll pan and bake at 400F for 25 minutes. Flatten any bubbles. Cool.

Filling: Mix in blender two 3-ounce packages instant vanilla pudding mix, 3 cups milk, and 8 ounces cream cheese. Blend well and spread on crust -- chill.

Top with 12 ounces whipped topping, chill over night. Drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving.



1 comment:

Janell R. Cropper said...

oh I love this one! My mom used to make it all the time! Yumo and Happy Birthday!!